[stella] RE: Thrust illegal opcodes

Subject: [stella] RE: Thrust illegal opcodes
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:51:08 +0200
John wrote:
> Since you had mentioned earlier that you may be publishing the source code
> to Thrust, I wanted to say that I hope you haven't removed the *illegal*
> opcodes.  For one thing, many of the original games use them, and for
> another thing I know of no available source code that would give an example
> of how to use them.  I think it could be very helpful if your program was
> this kind of example.

I will publish the kernel when i've added my comments
in englisch. There are no illegal opcodes in the
kernel, but you know my 48 pixel routine.

I'm also not using many illegal opcodes (mostly lax),
so don't expect that many useful examples.

Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |
IhrName@xxxxxx, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de