Re: [stella] I can't find it

Subject: Re: [stella] I can't find it
From: Tim Böscke <t.boescke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:12:23 +0200

> >Setting a well-established algorithm against it would be better.
>
> Indeed, but no one's found any programs to do just that.  We'd like to
> be able to drop in our number and start it parsing.

Well, has been verified, that the algorithm used is actually the standard
RSA
algorithm ?

Has anybody interpreted the dissasembled parts of the rom ? I found the
diassembled ROM in some FAQ, but so far nothing about the actual
algorithm except of the key.

Some verified (now thats pretty easy at least) C version of the Algorithm
could help a bit with the cryptoanalysis - is something like that available
?

Without figuring the algorithm out, you cant even be sure whether the
number is correct. It could be bitflipped, BCD or in some weird order.