Re: [stella] 2600/5200/7800 Programming Tutorial

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600/5200/7800 Programming Tutorial
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:27:13 -0500
At 12:00 AM 10/31/00 -0500, Erik Mooney wrote:
>nitpick: either Hello World Hello World, or Hello World blroW ollaH

nitpickpick: to be legible (average of 4 PF pixels per letter including
space) it would be either

Hello Hello
World World

which is what I meant by what I typed, or

Hello olleH
World dlroW

where you'll have to imagine olleH as the mirror image of Hello, not Hello
spelled backwards ;)

The best I could come up with would be something like

#  #      # #
#  #  ##  # #  #
#  # #  # # # # #
#### #### # # # #
#  # #    # # # #
#  #  ### # #  #

#   #         #   #

You couldn't even do it with a normal character set since W is so wide,
only bitmapped.

Anyway, see what happens when I get overtired!

Rob

kudla@xxxxxxxxx ... http://kudla.org/raindog ... Rob