Re: [stella] 2600/5200/7800 Programming Tutorial

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600/5200/7800 Programming Tutorial
From: Scott Huggins <sub17_5k@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 06:12:29 -0800 (PST)
You really need to start out like the rest of us.

"How To Draw A Playfield" by Nick Bensema is a nice
way to get your feet wet. Also, search the archives
for a message written by list member, Piero, entitled
something like "Steps to Get Started".  This is a
GREAT list of steps in which to take if you've got NO
IDEA where to start.

Good luck. It ain't easy, but sure is rewarding!

Scott Huggins