Re: [stella] 8K Cart question

Subject: Re: [stella] 8K Cart question
From: Chad Schell <gamer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 12:26:29 -0800
Since you make 8K and 16K carts, do you solve the glitch problem using the RC filtered switch? Or is there some other more slick method you're using?

Chad

At 07:27 PM 11/3/2000, you wrote:
In message <5.0.0.25.2.20001103180855.00ac3f28@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chad Schell w
rites:
>Any good suggestions on protecting against glitches? Preferably without
>using clocked logic.

Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if Joe and the gang had brought phi2 out on the
cart port?  And R/W?  :)  But I guess if it weren't for engineering/cost
tradeoffs, all of my current projects would be done.  A couple of years ago.

Anyway, my suggestion would be an RC filter:  create a "switch" output,
run that though an RC, and then AND that with the original "switch".
Or something along those lines....

-Chris

============================================ Chad Schell gamer@xxxxxxxxxxx Like the Intellivision? Check out the Intellicart. http://www.schells.com/intellicart.shtml

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/