Re: [stella] 8K Cart question

Subject: Re: [stella] 8K Cart question
From: Kevin Horton <khorton@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 19:37:57 -0500
At 12:26 11/4/00 -0800, you wrote:
Since you make 8K and 16K carts, do you solve the glitch problem using the RC filtered switch? Or is there some other more slick method you're using?

When I designed an FFFx (8K, 16K, 32K) size cart, I simply stuck a .01uf cap from the address detector output node to ground... worked pretty good. On Bankzilla, I didn't need to do this since I had M2 coming from the processor. Addresses are valid when M2 is HIGH. Obviously, the 2600 cart connector does not have M2 on it so this sorta makes this type of detection hard. :-)

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/