Re: [stella] Atari 2600 ewok, has it been found to be owned by anyone or dumped?

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari 2600 ewok, has it been found to be owned by anyone or dumped?
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 09:02:31 +0100
At 01.49 25/11/00 -0500, Godzilla wrote:

Along those same lines, I was checking out some prototypes of parker
brothers gyruss and popeye on ebay, when I noticed a certain cart on the
left hand side of the pic in his auction, ewok.

Looks like the prototype that was announced on the UK collectors mailing list some weeks ago. It's strange that there has been almost no talk about it, and it's even stranger that it's going away so cheap. Didn't the other known Ewok prototype go for more than $1000?

Ciao, P.

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/