Re: [stella] Intellivision cart delays

Subject: Re: [stella] Intellivision cart delays
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:41:15 -0800
Sean Kelly is listed as "Technical Director" on the manual for these. I think he's making the carts.

I don't know how much better Randy could have done fulfilling a large back-order. I don't think Randy ever needs to make more than a couple carts a week.

It's a hard call trying to come up with a workable manufacturing scheme for smallish runs like these that doesn't involve a lot of manual labor.

I think the production values on these carts are pretty good but I'm not that fond of the cardboard box used as a cart box. I think the plastic cases (I think VHS or generic NES cases) used for the hobby Vectrex games are a better choice.

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/