Re: Re: [stella] Intellivision cart delays

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] Intellivision cart delays
From: rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:10:28 -0500
> I don't think Randy ever needs to make more than a couple
> carts a week.
>
> It's a hard call trying to come up with a workable manufacturing scheme for
> smallish runs like these that doesn't involve a lot of manual labor.

My wondering was along the lines of, "Why not get Randy in the act as well?"  Looks like when there's such a small market (as far as places to go to press your carts), you'd drag in as many people as possible.

> I think the production values on these carts are pretty good but I'm not
> that fond of the cardboard box used as a cart box.  I think the plastic
> cases (I think VHS or generic NES cases) used for the hobby Vectrex games
> are a better choice.

Have you already gotten your copy of Sea Battle?  What do you think of the game?  Does it even come close to measuring up to the Intellivision?

Thanks for the info!

Ruffin Bailey