Re: [stella] transcribing manuals for the nexus

Subject: Re: [stella] transcribing manuals for the nexus
From: Jeff Rothkopf <jeffgmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 06:12:06 -0500
Hello all.

I have some manuals that the 2600 nexus is missing (Killer Satellites,
Donkey Kong (Atari), Wall Ball)

For those who don't know, it's
www.atari2600nexus.com.

Due to time limitations, I can't transcribe them any time soon, but I'd be
willing to scan my manuals and post them on a webpage in jpeg format, if
someone would be willing to transcribe them.  Any takers?

Also, is there a manual archive that is comprised of jpegs of manuals?

Thanks,
-John K. Harvey

Hi, John!

Before you go to the trouble of copying all the manual you may have for the archive, check with Alex (the webmaster of the nexus) to be sure that he doesn't already have the manuals. He recently received a few of the titles he was missing from someone else, and I also photocopied about 20 manuals that were missing for him to scan in and add into the archives as well (a couple of which were duplicates from the other guy). He hasn't yet updated the files, though, so you might want to check with him to see which ones he really does still need first. ;-)

Happy New Year!

Jeff Rothkopf