[stella] posting reminder

Subject: [stella] posting reminder
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:19:15 -0800
This is just another periodic reminder that all binary posts require approval. I was away for the holidays for a week so I did not look at the approval queue.

But as a general rule, please email me if you post a binary because I sometimes don't check the queue as often as I should. I usually check it more often when I see more posts coming through, otherwise I assume we're in a lull. But sometimes there are messages coming through, they are just getting stuck in the approval queue for one reason or another.

BTW, for those who have had messages get delayed by the queue for other reasons (which is a related issue), Omar's filter does catch a LOT of spam. You'd be surprised. It's really worth the delay to keep Stellalist pure.

Thanks,

--Glenn

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/