[stella] Telepahy, Yahtzee, Compumate....

Subject: [stella] Telepahy, Yahtzee, Compumate....
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:20:46 -0800
Sorry I took so long to get to this.  So I went ahead and released what we
have so far.  I needed to fix the jitter in the new Yahtzee too.  I hate it
when that happens.  ;-)

So the new z26 also has some other cool stuff.  Eckhard added support for
the Compumate ROM which turns the 2600 into a *real computer*.  It has a
real version of BASIC, a keyboard and a text console.  I think there are
some graphics capabilities too but I'll leave it to Eckhard to tell you all
about it.

Oh, and Video Pinball finally works too.

John