Re: [stella] Merry Xmas

Subject: Re: [stella] Merry Xmas
From: Erik Mooney <emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 02:55:40 -0500
>The handheld version gives you the choice of using it on top for the number
>you rolled five of, or 3 of a kind or 4 of a kind or full house, and even,
>it appears, as a straight (kind of like wild cards).  I'm not sure that's
>the standard rules...
>
>But, it also gives a 100 point bonus for each additional Yahtzee, and I
>seem to recall some kind of bonus in the dice game too.

This is all true by the official rules.  Clarification: if you use a
second or later Yahtzee in the top section, it is scored normally (if you
have a Yahtzee of five 4's, it'll score 20 points in 4's, but 0 points
anywhere else in the top section.)  It can be used as a wild card anywhere
in the lower section, yes.