Re: [stella] Tetris brainstorming

Subject: Re: [stella] Tetris brainstorming
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:04:47 +1100

Eckhard Stolberg wrote...

> I think you are right about the original version of Tetris. But most
> versions of Tetris use different colours or patterns for the different
> pieces. You can't really have that on the VCS. But by highlighting the

[snip/snip]

Uh... maybe you can.  A long time ago I placed a 4-colour playfield demo on
the list.  I think it could be used for displaying varying coloured tetris
shapes, all stacked up.  It could certainly be used for displaying
individual pieces in different colours on the same line.  I'm sure it's
possible.

Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v