Re: [stella] exciting news!

Subject: Re: [stella] exciting news!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:42:33 +1100
The copyright owner and original developer both indicated I could "have" the
stuff.  "Have" is very ambiguous!
So, I'll make sure that its OK to redistribute - and if so I will place
their names, etc. on any distribution and probably distribute it through my
atari2600.org site... exclusively.  That's not to say I'm holding everyone
over a barrel... just that it seems to me a pretty good idea to keep it in
one place, and I've been looking for something to put on that domain anyway
:)  It will be distributed (if I get the final OK) free of charge, and
without many restrictions.
I imagine the actual usage will be "unlimited", with something like a "you
may copy, modify, but not sell" license.  But hey, you might HATE the
assembler/linker ;)
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v