[stella] Asteroids question

Subject: [stella] Asteroids question
From: "Brian Prescott" <bprescot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:27:05 -0500
While this doesn't have anything specifically to do with programming, are
there two released versions of Asteroids from Atari for the 2600?  A couple
of my carts go straight to the asteroids flying around on power up, and a
couple go to the Atari copyright message for about 5 seconds before
proceeding to the asteroids on power up.

Or is this just some kind of hiccup in my game system, the carts, or the
program itself?

Thanks for your attention.  And by the way, I still have some Crazy Valet
carts left...  (Sorry for the shameless plug.)

Brian