[stella] standard ASM syntax

Subject: [stella] standard ASM syntax
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:41:59 -0800
I took a look at the alpha code and I noticed a couple things. It used a VCS2600 header instead of vcs.h and it had a couple different equates for the console switches vs. vcs.h. It also didn't have the processor 6502 directive and was ORGed at $1000 vs. $F000.

This caused a little trouble getting it to assemble. I guess it's no big deal if I look for that in the future with sourcecode that gets posted to the list, but I was wondering...

Have we all settled on a standard header file syntax yet? I was thinking that everyone is using the VCS.h referencing in how to draw a playfield. Shouldn't we standardize?

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/