Re: [stella] Once Upon ATARI -- Documentary Series

Subject: Re: [stella] Once Upon ATARI -- Documentary Series
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:05:16 -0800
At 05:03 PM 1/21/2001 -0500, you wrote:
http://pweb.netcom.com/~hsw/ouatari.html
I have to think it's been mentioned before, but I'm afraid I missed it.
Anyone ever see this video (and have an opinion of it)?  The site (got there
while surfing the new dissembler site) has a number of broken pictures, and
due dates for future videos that say things like "Summer 99", but it sounds
sort of interesting.  Here's the "blurb/tease"

His website is really out of date. As far as I know all of his volumes are done, and had been as far back as CG Expo 99.

I think the images are broken because he moved his website or it's a mirror or something.