Re: [stella] My latest toy, the "SuperDuperCharger"

Subject: Re: [stella] My latest toy, the "SuperDuperCharger"
From: Steve Richardson <prefect@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:13:05 -0500
Chad Schell:
> Hello again,
>
> I just thought I'd let people know that I've updated my webpage on the
> SDCharger.  Basically the news is that it's now on a PCB and supports the
> 64K Megaboy cart as well.
>
> http://www.schells.com/sdcharger.shtml

Nice job.  So is the EPROM on there for the Supercharger support?

Who'd you use for board fab?  My first guess would be Advanced
Circuits in Colorado, but the boards don't quite look like theirs.

Also, where'd you find the TSOP SRAM?  I've been having a hell of a
time finding SRAM for some of my other projects.  I have a short-term
solution (found a tube of RAM from a defunct project at work), but
long-term it seems that it's getting damn near impossible to find from
any of the smaller distributors (e.g. Digikey, Newark, Mouser, etc.)

Looks pretty cool - kinda makes me want to fire up my Happycart and
work on some updates.  I'm kinda jealous you got all of those
bankswitching methods working!

-S

--

 Stephen S. Richardson                  The GweepCo Cooperative Network
 prefect@xxxxxxxxx                      network access * technology vulturing

-