[stella] Re: Qb/Demo background animation (very rudimentary)

Subject: [stella] Re: Qb/Demo background animation (very rudimentary)
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 02:49:21 +1100
Attached, a better binary, showing how BG is independant of animating
objects.  This is clearer, too, how I'm thinking of implementing the 2D form
of Qb.  Not much RAM left, but heaps of processing time.
I welcome comments, but please be constructive!
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v