Re: [stella] Qb/Demo background animation (semi-playable)

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb/Demo background animation (semi-playable)
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:31:46 +1100
> As far as gameplay, it seems a little slow-paced for me.  Is this as fast
> as the tiles can be made to move or is it intentionally slow?  I'm
assuming
> the latter.

Correct.  It is currently sliding the tiles at  1/32nd of max speed.
I posted the source code earlier.  Just change the equate 'CUBESPEED' at the
top to a higher value.
It's currently 8, and can go up to 255.... 32 is ridiculously fast.

Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v

-