Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!

Subject: Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:36:56 -0800
At 07:59 PM 2/11/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Would you pay $25 for a game with a couple hundred unique levels?  And a level
editor built in?  One that let you save your own levels?  (HINT! HINT!)
I would...  :)

Realistically speaking, I think the Supercharger is the most practical format for a Jumpman/Lode Runner type game (what's the difference between Jumpman and Lode Runner anyway? I've only ever played Lode Runner).

The only problem with that is you can't make carts. If you wanted something physical it would have to be on CD and then you'd be limited to 99 levels. A level editor, however, could be done on the PC side which outputs BIN files which you could then run as Supercharger loads.

Glenn Saunders - Producer - Cyberpunks Entertainment Personal homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 Cyberpunks Entertainment: http://cyberpunks.uni.cc

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/