Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!

Subject: Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!
From: MickeyKnox667@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:02:22 EST
In a message dated 02/12/2001 12:37:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kudla@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> It had the greater effect on me, though, since I've been
>  constantly playing Gameboy Donkey Kong lately which is almost a Jumpman
>  rip-off (run and jump game with 100 progressively more puzzle-oriented
>  screens involving collecting items and a new gimmick on every level.)

Actually, I just got GB Donkey Kong, it's a bit slow-moving to be compared to
Jumpman, more thinking involved [usually], too....and the various cool moves
you can make Mario do like the backflip...these all set it apart. However, if
you wanna see a Jumpman ripoff, the "minigames" in Back to the Future 2/3 for
the NES are about as close as you get. :)

-