Re: [stella] my setup

Subject: Re: [stella] my setup
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:05:05 +0100
Thomas Jentzsch wrote:

> My setup is:
> - Pentium 120
> - Win95 (the very first version, with some service packs, I'm oldfashioned even there :)
> - Textpad (with my personal syntax file)
> - z26
>
> Quite simple, isn't it?

Whooowhh. That's scary.... Ok, I'm on 133Hz with my W95, but I'm using
Textpad too.
Brilliant Editor. Lot's of wonderful features - for instance you can
make it execute TABs with spaces, so that you never ever have to worry
about losing your formatting again. Or when pressing ALT, you can
cut,copy&paste rectangular blocks. A marvellous tool to work with.

I'd be interested in that 'Syntax File', could you mail it to me?
I didn't even know about this feature (I guess one needs to read the
manual? :-)), how is it used/accessed? I guess you use it for syntax
highlighting? Or can you define a standart pre-formatting of your
sources, too?

Greetings,
	Manuel

-