Re: [stella] my setup

Subject: Re: [stella] my setup
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:44:38 -0800
Maybe z26 is having problems syncing with the monitor under W2K.  Maybe you
could try the -r60 command line switch which should force rendering to be at
60 frames per second.

Alternatively you could create a floppy disk with DOS, z26, DASM and a text
editor.  ;-)

But just so you know, I don't use W2K or any of the Windows-NT derivatives.
I like running old DOS software with as few problems as possible.  I'm using
Windows Me these days and everything seems fine.

John