Re: [stella] DASM (was: Qb: v0.04)

Subject: Re: [stella] DASM (was: Qb: v0.04)
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:18:00 +0100
Andrew Davie wrote:
> Oh, how cruel!  I looked for, and failed to find, the DASM manual.
> Where IS is, please!    IT was definitely not in the DASM distribution(s) I
> downloaded!   I double-checked.

Ok, in the attachment you'll find the newest version of DASM (including ilegal opcode support) with docs and my personal syntax file for Textpad.

I've grouped my syntax in a different way than Glenn does:
- opcodes
- illegal opcodes (lax, ...)
- ZP hardware registers, 3 cylces for access (WSYNC,...)
- non ZP hardware registers, 4 cylces for access (SWCHA,...)
- compiler pseudoops (IF, ORG...)
- misc (.byte, .ds...)

tjentzsch at web dot de |

IhrName@xxxxxx, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de