Re: [stella] Qb: v0.10

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: v0.10
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:24:05 -0800
This is really coming along now. I like how it now supports color cycling the background between games and the color changing between waves. I still wish that the pineapple guy didn't flicker, since the only reason he's flickering appears to be to try to make him seem multicolored. I don't know of any other 2600 games that flicker for this aesthetic reason. I don't think it's worth the cost, and doesn't really result in a sprite that appears multicolored at all, IMHO. You can see the separate green and yellowish layers flickering somewhat independently. They don't blend.

Are you going to add in the ability to reset the game with the reset switch rather than moving the joystick?

What does the top indicator mean between games? Select doesn't appear to do anything.

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/