Re: [stella] [POLL] & [Brainstorming] -> Gunfight 2600 Future!

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] & [Brainstorming] -> Gunfight 2600 Future!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:57:42 +1100
> Brilliant suggestion Glenn!

Agreed.

> - It would be technically way less impressive. :-)
> - The cowby graphics will have to be from a birds eye view.
> - It wouldn't resemble the original too much.

So, turn the actual TV on its side, and still use a sideways view as you do
now.  No need for birds-eye.  That's what I thought Glenn was suggesting.
It has been known for games to require you to rotate your TV, and I don't
think it's a real sin.  I say, go for it!  Your players will be 'closer'
together, too... more exciting gameplay.

> Is flicker really _that_ dreadful?

Depends on if you're an epileptic, I guess ;)

Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v

-