Re: [stella] screenshots-grabs

Subject: Re: [stella] screenshots-grabs
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:45:42 +0100
Andrew Davie wrote:

> > If you're running Z26 under windows use the 'PRINT' key to capture the
> > screen. On german keyboards it's the key following right after F12. Now
> > simply start that marvellous application 'Paint' and PASTE.

> No, that didn't work.   Nor did ALT-Print, which I'd tried before.   Only
> thing that captures is the '=' key, and attached is the result.  Like I
> said, I've tried and tried....   thanks for the tip, though.

The picture looks pretty much like my Starmaster screenshots :-)
Besides, that crappy '=' thing let's you only make _one_ screenshot
IIRC.
But, the scrambled picture of QB I sent to the list earlier, was done
with the above described way, with the 0.42 version of Z26
If you still need screenshots, I can make some.

Just attached one. Of course the fruit is ruined in the process :-)

> > BTW: I just played QB to level 10, it's really fun. And let me eat the
> > fruit! Come on! :-)

> OK, just for you... next version!

Can't wait to to do that! :-)

Greetings,