Re: [stella] SuperDuperCharger interest check

Subject: Re: [stella] SuperDuperCharger interest check
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:35:46 +1100
I would not be interested in this hardware, neat as it sounds.
My prime interest is in programming for the 4K base-machine and nothing
else.
But, best of luck in finding sufficient buyers to make it worthwhile.
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v