[stella] Weekend update + timing issue

Subject: [stella] Weekend update + timing issue
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:45:05 -0500 (EST)
Hi Joe...

(sorry, I lost the original message...hope it was from you.)

(also:  I hope I'm addressing the right issue!  :)

I looked at the demo on a 2600, and the display rolls vertically.
I assume this is what you were talking about?

You're only doing 119 vertical lines total, according to the 'scope.
Changing your demo source as follows corrects that problem.

        LDY  #149  ;  added 143 lines here for a total of 262 lines
DrawWait
        STA  WSYNC
        DEY
        BNE  DrawWait

I've attached a copy of the modified bin.  Take a look at it to see if
the problem goes away.

-Chris