[stella] Further encouragement for Jumpman 2600!

Subject: [stella] Further encouragement for Jumpman 2600!
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:47:32 +0100
Hi there!

In case you've never heard about Jumpman and were wondering about all
the fuss I made about that, you might check out my homepage (
http://home.nexgo.de/cybergoth ) where I'm finally featuring a page
about Jumpman!

This might be very interesting even for people who are already Jumpman
fans, as it features a big interview with Randy Glover his creator, as
well as a complete level-by-level strategy guide. If you're good at it,
you can even submit your Hi-scores. If you're interested in versions
running on nowadays hardware, you'll find infos about 'Classic Jumpman'
& 'Jumpman Lives!' as well.

So again I've to say, that I'd support any attempt to port that brill
game to the 2600. We've the permission to do so from Randy Glover
himself, remember? :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-