Re: [stella] Little Help Here

Subject: Re: [stella] Little Help Here
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:32:20 +1100
Since there's been no other replies to this one - you can see sample
playfield from a table in my last post on March 1st.  That demonstrates
writing an entire playfield, with different left/right PF0 PF1 PF2 values,
mostly read from a table.
As for sprites, I suggest you post some code so it can be examined.
Alternatively, have a look at the rather over-complex sprite code in the Qb
source - my sprite routine is probably doing a few things you don't want to
think about yet.
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v