[stella] Request for a "Qb Post Mortum"

Subject: [stella] Request for a "Qb Post Mortum"
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 11:20:53 -0500
A friend of mine from college, Matt (who's also on this list) showed me what I thought was a pretty neat set of articles on the web that dealt with a sort of wrap up of a game after it was released. It showed what went right, wrong, etc with the game with the advantage of hindsight, blah blah blah. I think you get the point.

Anyhow, I thought I'd put in a request for a Qb post mortum (Eudora tells me I'm spelling that incorrectly; sorry) from Andrew once he's done. I've been trying to follow in my spare time with what's been going on on the list, but I'm afraid much of the really groovy parts that show how to optimize code often get placed in my "atari" mail folder to be read later when I've time to understand exactly what was going on.

So for us self-serving lazy types like me, if there's any way to sum up (even in a general, codeless sense) some of the biggest hurdles and breakthroughs that happened throughout Qb once you're done, I sure would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Ruffin Bailey

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/