Re: [stella] Qb: RELEASE CANDIDATE #1

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: RELEASE CANDIDATE #1
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:42:27 -0500
In message <5.0.2.1.0.20010306001512.02e8df98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glenn Saund
ers writes:
>At 02:31 AM 3/6/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>>Awww, come on....you guys should know by now that I make cartridge boards
>>for anything up to 32KB...including of course, 4K ROMs like Qb!  :)
>>I have a few kicking around that I use for testing purposes.  All the chips
>>are socketed, so I can pull 'em and update the code easily.
>

>If you could only make superchip cart boards....

Sigh....  :P

I haven't given up!  I've found some reasonably priced chips that I can
use for logic...but I won't be able to do any work until the summer.  :(
Last summer, I got the 32K Board done, but thought it had bugs due to an
error/oversight in Kevin's bankswitching doc.  So it got abandoned until
about a week ago.  Now it's in full production!

Meanwhile, all my "freetime"  (all 5 minutes per week) is going to the
video boards...I can't seem to get them quite right.  But...spring break
is coming!  (YAY!)  So maybe I'll have a chunk of hours to devote.  :)

Next:  the superchip boards.  Actually, my thesis.  But then, maybe in
parallel, the superchip boards.  I hope to have at least a proto ready
for CGE this year.

-Chris

-