[stella] Qb: Testbed 2.05

Subject: [stella] Qb: Testbed 2.05
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:02:13 +1100
This is, I am sure, the penultimate version.
I have tackled the timing problems with a sledgehammer, and now I'm
confident that the timing problem is solved for good.  Just to be sure,
attached is a testbed (2.05) to prove the point.   Yes, there is a glitch in
demo mode when it flips between screens - I propose to leave that (or maybe
fix it if I can ;) - but what I'm really interested in is to see if there
are general timing problems during gameplay with 6 cubes.  On actual
hardware!  Looks OK to me on a PAL machine.
Barring any comments, the next version I propose to post is the FINAL
version.  I'm getting pretty tired of this project, already!
--