Re: [stella] Qb: Testbed 2.05

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: Testbed 2.05
From: Kurt.Woloch@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:45:30 +0100
Andrew Davie wrote:

>Barring any comments, the next version I propose to post is the FINAL
>version.  I'm getting pretty tired of this project, already!

Sorry for my comments, but I also think there are far too few enemies now,
and too much extra lives. I think there should be no more than one extra
life per screen solved. The number of enemies as-is is ok for the first
screen, but I think at least by screen 5 50% of things appearing should be
enemies, and they also should stay on-screen longer than just one second.

There seems to be a glitch in timing when the target screen changes and the
pointer starts running down.
Also, is there any sound already? (Can't judge this with my PC speaker) Or
is this to stay a silent game?

With love from Austria (and many errors to tackle)
Kurt Woloch

All your CPU cycles are belong to us!

-