Re: [stella] And now, for my next trick...

Subject: Re: [stella] And now, for my next trick...
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:49:06 -0800 (PST)
--- Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I didn't typo, I just wasn't very specific...  The
> four digits
> are (respectively) the min & max for surrounding
> squares around
> a living square to sustain life, and the min & max
> for surrounding
> squares around an empty square to create life.  (I
> just left out
> the "living square" and "empty square" parts above).

I hope someone is skilled enough to figure out how to
do this game.  I have never heard of it, but from what
I can piece together here, it sounds intriguing.
Maybe this isn't a job for one programmer, but two or
three working in tandem?  This sounds very complex, so
maybe dividing the workload will not only get it done,
but also bouncing ideas off each other for insight.

Dobre utka,
Pete Holland Jr.
dreaming of Conker's Bad Fur Day for the 2600