Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Little progress...

Subject: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Little progress...
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:10:54 +0100
Joe Grand wrote:

> This version looks much better (on StellaX 1.1.3a). The flickering of 6 is
> very minimal (on the emulator) and it would definetely work fine for the
> game.. :)

Thanks for the Feedback!

I still don't have a clue, why it had troubles on StellaX.
(Ok, I have a clue, but I'm not sure :-))

I'm slowed down at the moment, since I'm moving to a new home. Besides,
the next version I'll try to make will definitely allow real shooting,
so it might take a little while.

BTW: Glenn, did you get my mail requesting to switch my stella account
to cybergoth@xxxxxxxx ? I fear not, as I still receive the mails here.
Is cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx still a valid account of yours?

BTW²: The new company I'll start working for created a very interesting
game, maybe especially interesting for one of the german members of the
list. Check this out:
http://www.eads-nv.com/eads/en/index.htm?/xml/en/career/events/fun/resource/down.xml&career
(You can download the game for free, it's well worth it)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-