Re: [stella] Qb: FINAL (?)

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: FINAL (?)
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:41:59 +1100
Thanks for the comments.

> Standard behaviour would be that 'RESET' _always_ starts a new game, no
> matter what's currently on. So it should restart with a new game even
> when you're already playing. That's a good thing to add for people

OK, I'll do this.  Should be straightforward.

> I can play to any desired score just by _never_ finishing the first
> level. With one live you can easily get some 5000 points and some
> additional 2-5 extra lives,  so why finishing the level?

Obviously this is a major problem!  I guess I always get bitten by the urge
to complete the level :)   I will probably adjust things so that you only
get one run of fruit per level.... or something like that.   I'll have a
think about it for a little bit.  Maybe I'll reduce the value of the fruit
so you can't beat the score counting down if you don't complete in time.
I'll have a little play.

Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v