Re: [stella] Qb: Release candidate 2.08

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: Release candidate 2.08
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:42:08 -0500
In message <4.3.2.7.2.20010313180429.00b0c4b0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Piero Cavina writ

>You should plan to introduce some kind of skill level selection.
>I think it can become very annoying for experienced players to have to play
>the easy levels, every time they play a game of Qb.

I agree.  I always hated played through all the lower levels of 2600 PacMan
just to get to the levels I hadn't been to before.  (Of course, those levels
and all the others were kinda painful too! The whole game sucked, but... :)

Andrew,

I burned a copy of version 2.08 this morning.  Looks great!  I didn't notice
the problem with jumping onto a cube in the bottom row (someone else mentioned
this).  But I was only looking for cases that caused the entire screen to
bounce.

Very cool game!!!

-Chris

-