[stella] Matt Matthews, new emails, and gas gauges

Subject: [stella] Matt Matthews, new emails, and gas gauges
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:11:55 -0500

Although not currently very exciting, I will post source of my playfield graphics (which is just a modified version of J.V. "Matt" Matthews demo of asymmetric playfield drawing from October 1996) if people are interested (I can't do it now since it is on my laptop which isn't with me)

Speaking of ole Matt Matthews, he's AIMed me that he's tried to resubscribe to the list with a new address after removing his old one (he's moved to a postdoc position at Duke University from his old haunts) about 10 or so days ago but hasn't gotten added yet. Anyone know if maybe something's broken with the form at Biglist? He's trying to add jvm at linuxgames.com (where at == @, natch).

I'm sorry to bug the list, but he says that he's tried emailing owner-stella@xxxxxxxxxxx a couple of times and hasn't received a reply. I suppose maybe biglist's mailsrv is having trouble?

Sorry to spam the list and thanks in advance!

Ruffin Bailey

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/