Re: [stella] Qb: Post-Mortem

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: Post-Mortem
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:42:06 -0500
In message <245f01c0ac94$e22cfbb0$6ebe8ec6@screamer>, "Andrew Davie" writes:

>Forgot to mention that I'd spent some time working on a nifty title screen.
>I'm sure many of you will remember that.  It was the wonder of the modern
>age ;)  I fought long and hard to get back the memory to allow the playfield
>title to be installed, and finally managed to fit it in.  And then, Chris's
>problem struck.
>
>I blame you for this Chris, I really do!!  Whenever I think of the pain and
>difficulty caused by the flickering of >4 cubes...I think of "Chris's
>problem".  ;)

Andrew,

You can't believe how *wonderful* this makes me feel!!  I feel all warm and
fuzzy now.  :)

(guess I know what to expect when you sign my proto???  :P )

As compensation, a thought:  When you do the limited edition release later,
you could make it a larger cartridge format, and put the title screen back
in with added sound, etc...

-Chris

-