Re: [stella] Qb: Release candidate 2.11

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: Release candidate 2.11
From: Russ Perry Jr <slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 00:03:56 -0600
At 2:11 PM +1100 3/16/01, Andrew Davie wrote:
>> http://www.dadgum.com/giantlist/archive/nitchals.html

>Yes, that tells me about Jim, thanks... but not what happened.

The "tragic hero" version is that spam killed him.

Less flippant is that he was probably stretched a little too
thin between trying to fight spammers and occasional personal
attacks and the rest of a normal-to-busy life, and his health
weakened and took his life.

More specifics I can't give you, as even I never got the full
scoop -- the EXACT condition, whether it was pre-existing and
aggravated or came up then...

But, in a nutshell, he was "taken before his time" as far
as we're concerned.  I really wanted to see his RSA encryption
on a 2600 cartridge.  :-(
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Dr #114   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||

-