Re: [stella] Qb: Release candidate 2.12

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: Release candidate 2.12
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:55:28 +1100
> However, something occured to me which could still be a little timing
> glitch. It occurs when a creature enemy lands on the bottom block row.

This glitch (I've seen) appears on versions where I've been slack, and not
checked the disassembly to make sure that branches in the kernel do not
cross page boundaries.  I put in padding bytes to make sure this doesn't
happen - but in the rush, I must have missed one.  It's not serious, but
obviously shouldn't appear in the final version.

Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                       L,~'  "\__/
http://www.taswegian.com/TwoHeaded/Atari2600/qb.html          @--> v

-