Re: [stella] Qb: Big Woofin Bug

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: Big Woofin Bug
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:46:41 +1100
> > I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist "ChronoColor" (tm) :)
>
> Now you could take legal actions against the 1982 Telesys game 'Cosmic
> Creeps' for stealing your technique :-)

As I wrote earlier, many hundreds of programmers have been before us, over 2
decades.  There is practically nothing we can think of/do which has not at
least been tried before us.  I'm extremely unsurprised somebody has done it
before :)  However, I'm in "marketing" mode.... the technique may be
old-hat... and hell, a search for 'ChronoColor' on the 'net shows the name
is, too!

Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                       L,~'  "\__/
http://www.taswegian.com/TwoHeaded/Atari2600/qb.html          @--> v

-