[stella] Jim Nitchals

Subject: [stella] Jim Nitchals
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:01:34 -0800
At 09:44 AM 3/16/2001 +0100, you wrote:
Uhm... it says he *died* , so I assume that's just what happened,
nothing more special to it. There's some hint in the archive, that it
was 'health related'.

I don't think there should be any cloud of mystery, although I guess it is understandable when someone young passes away before their time...

I don't know his full medical history but I think he had chronic health problems for a while. I don't know what the initial cause was, though. But I do know that he gained a lot of weight over the course of a decade or so, based on looking at old photographs at his memorial, and I don't know if that was a symptom or a cause of his other problems. As I recall, the official cause of his death was liver failure.

I regret not getting to know him better when I had the chance...

--Glenn

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/