Re: [stella] new VCS2600-programming tool in works

Subject: Re: [stella] new VCS2600-programming tool in works
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 12:10:09 -0800
Yeah, I've got the same *problem*.

So maybe we shouldn't be nagging Brad.  Maybe he'll fiddle with it some more
if he feels like it.  But I *do* think it would be nice if he released some
of the things he's done so far, like the Active-X thing, along with the
source code.  Then we could all learn something from it.

Having said that, I also think we should encourage the new guy.  Nobody has
had the luxury of doing a new 2600 emulator in an age when computers are
this fast.  We might see some new design ideas.  We might see a simple
solution to some of the really difficult issues.  I still think that someday
somebody will find a much easier way to do object positioning correctly.

John

-