[stella] Qb update

Subject: [stella] Qb update
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:46:37 +1000
Qb carts are now in production for the PhillyClassic show.  This lot is
being made by Randy of Hozer Video.
The Qb page has images of the label - I found a copy place that prints onto
sticky-backed paper, and they stick to a cartridge really really well.  They
look really great in the flesh!  So, if you're interested in what the PC
show label will look like, head on over to...
http://www.atari2600.org/qb.html
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                          L,~'  "\__/
http://www.atari2600.org/qb.html                              @--> v

-