Re: [stella] dev systems

Subject: Re: [stella] dev systems
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:40:50 +0200
Hi Chris!

> I haven't got much in the way of free time to tackle the 2600 code right
> now. Too much work, and two kids now instead of one. It's a pity because
> if I had a solid week of "me time" I could finish that virtual pet up
> easily. All the hard stuff is already done.

I don't know, if its really worth the effort, but I always admired your
your skill in painting those cool looking sprites. Especially in the
last demo of the V-Pet where you had those evolutional morphings of the
pet looked damn cool and I always wished to really play with that. And I
think this Tamagotchi effect as you approached to do it would be real
fun to have on the VCS. You had the creature and it's thought bubbles,
maybe with the 6-digit-char routine you could even create an iconized
interface. So I think it might be really worth considering to finish it.

Greetings,
	Manuel

-